Thursday, March 22, 2007

How To Build Guinea Pig Hutch Plans

colleagues in Australia Things to do while ... "YOU GO "???? The undercover

Look sti Americans! One of the many things ke me a bit 'surprised at the "cul-ture " American,' the fact ke keep us committed to "creatively" as their time .... make ... PuPu ' ....
's right '! Behind qst pastime there 's a real business, many are then caxxate ke can be found in stores to exploit every single moment of meditation and ... stress ....

Here I report only two products:

1 - Qll ke I have here at home, convenient near the water, ( addition to iron ), and 'a series of books of his uncle John, entitled " Uncle John's Bathroom Reader "in which anecdotes can be found (perhaps stimulants), puzzles, crosswords, etc. ...

2 - What is most 'out of my head, I can not have invented the cabbage ki!! Kiama is " Golf while you go," and not 'another ke a kit complete with a miniature golf hole, balls and clubs are the right length for QDO and' sitting on the toilet! Not I have no words!

0 comments:

Post a Comment