Saturday, April 28, 2007

Can't Bend Knee No Swelling

My philosophy


LEI E 'STEFANIA ........ She Who allowed me to create this blog!! Thanks Ste!







Practical this work with my philosophy, I look for the line and elegance, to create a nail thickness very thin and lengthen the nail bed to give the hand of the customer a more thread-like and not at all chunky. In Italy we have not yet arrived at a style that sets us apart, we are still looking to America, Russia and Japan, in my small way I look at the need of the Italian woman and try to to state a classical result, orderly, refined, as is the fashion and how it has been for centuries the art.
Decorations can be very varied and cater for every taste but also in this sense does not express ideas ugly and gross. I studied art for 10 years and I carry out this task in mind the canons of proportion, form and overall composition, because nails done for me is a work of craftsmanship is unique and unrepeatable.



Virginia


0 comments:

Post a Comment