Sunday, April 8, 2007

Mascquerade Prom Dresses

Parrukkiere GAY

Well indeed ..... evil .... Saturday I went to cut my hair, Martha, Mrs. ke ke told me my host took me by Sean, the parrukkiere Doug, her husband and .... ke 'good ... VAAAABEN GHE GO DITTO .... ke I can tell you I came and "went under the knife" at 13:10 and 13:19 had already 'paid and I was already' out rage from the store with her hair cut .... 9 MINUTES ... Poki?? TOO MANY in my anke visa ke parrukkiere was GAY ... just seems to change!! I'm with c apella long kiesto me wild ... "Are you Germana?!?" and I. .. "No, I'm Italian and he "...." Ahhhhhhhhhh " (stroking my shoulder) " I Should Have figured it out, I have an Italian friend right here That speaks like you! " (ahhh I had to guess, I just talk about an Italian friend ke cm you!) And after .... el me says, 'What can I do for you? " (what can you do x?) co .... and I'm teasing look ...." Just cut my hair !!!!!" (TAJAME SOEO I CAVIJI!) The hair clipper ... xke 'parrukkiere just do not you can' Kiama .... and 'scissor party .. just like a gardener Mexican abruptly SIES .... same style ... it appeared Edward Scissorhands ... almost hip me if the man knows, the Garia made by hand ..... naltra neanke Anyway I do not want to imagine what he meant face "happy +" ke QDO was at the end I spread the gel on the hair !!!!! .............. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I still have chills ke traveling on my spine !!!!! AIUTTO AIUTTTO! Anyway in the end I say ... ke anke if we put 1 / 3 of us put our qll ke in Italy, the hair clipper GAY anke has done a good job ....( kiara ke could not keep the rest as a tip!) Hello and hoping the next ...... no ghe ke na be next!
PS Next Article: Festoon the house with a lot of arrival of the COPs ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment