Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Difference Between Shower Gel And Cream

FESTOONS More ....

start with our visit to BLUE LAGOON on Friday 'evening, night theme dedicated a.. Warriors, vampires, death, bekkini, nudism, half-naked, etc. .... QST time I went there with the group of international students I conisciuto qua ke, and ke are very kind, I whenever ke Kiama there 'to make merry. G Look at the pictures x know. Well on Friday 'evening there' so much to tell, and 'was quite a quiet evening with laughter qlke xi ke costumes .... unfortunately I had turned my camera makkina: (but my English friends I PILAR has sent a poke), here's one:
SATURDAY NIGHT ..... party at of .... of ..... boh ki knew .... We went home and is welcomed us two nice people with a wall clock as a necklace. We entered and we have shown where they were beers and Alcohol ke ... Kiara, we have not touched on .......... ...... ;)
Here and 'took a video on Leader of the evening, a type ko Fasetti a tiger in the head and shooting at OCIA piatteo ... Gurd :

Then at some point they turned off the music, and turn out the lights were on ke ... and all in silence: The Outside was COPs ! ke are gone after a quarter of an hour .... but then returned an hour later (at 1:00 am) and sent everyone home with a fine to the landlord called his .... ke a close .... ASSHOLE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment